background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camper+Pregnancy+Broken ribs+2 dogs =

What on earth was I thinking? heehee

Mike and I went camping last week (hence no update) in our camper and we decided to take the 2 dogs.  Well, as relaxing as we expected it to be, we should've left the dogs at home from the beginning.  There was barely enough room on the bed for me, Mike, and Ezra, let alone the 2 crazy dogs.

Needless to say, since we were only about 45 minutes from home, we brought them back early.  But neither of us were prepared for the uncomfortable bed.  Absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder, and I don't think I'll ever leave my memory foam mattress again.  If we had both been comfortable and gotten enough sleep, we probably would have had a better time.

All things considered, it was still fun, relaxing, and worth it.  We got to go to the beach often, which is great.  I got a tan.  And we spent *quality* baby-free time together (we didn't even fight, that much).

Our 3 year anniversary happened while we were camping, and Mike decided we should go to Newport for the night.  It was so sweet.  We ate at the Red Parrott (yummy), walked Thames St., went by the spot where he proposed, and drove down Ocean Drive to look at all the rediculously-enormous mansions on the water.  We even got out and watched the sunset over the cliffs.  It was wonderful!

Here's some cell phone photos of the trip...







I'll update at the end of the week from my dr's appointment (Preview, I gained 6 pounds!!!! in 3 weeks) and my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)