background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Reading

One of my favorite things to do in the summer time is catch up on my pleasure reading. During the school year, I never seem to have time to read (especially now that I am getting my master's as well). It's also a way for me to keep my mind off of the TTC process.

This morning I finished reading Jodi Picoult's The Pact. It is about a teenage boy and girl who grew up together and started dating. The girl ends up dead and the boy is the only witness. He claims it was a suicide pact. I love how she connects all of the characters and provides their points of view. This is one of her earlier books, but it is still a great read.

I just started reading Janet Evanovich's One for the Money. It is part of a series with the main character Stephanie Plum who is a bounty hunter. She is a funny character to follow and the suspects she gets involved with are all part of an interesting crime. I am almost halfway through the book and it's only been a day!

I'm going to try to figure out a way to put a list of books that I have read on the side bar. This way I can keep track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)