background

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

EWCM

For those of you that might not know what that is, it is Egg White Cervical Mucus. I had some yesterday and I'm still smiling! For me, EWCM is like finding a $50 bill in a pocket of an old sweater. It is the best environment for sperm to travel from your cervix to your fallopian tubes to meet up with an egg.

I have not had any EWCM in all 9 of my previous cycles. I've tried green tea, Evening Primrose Oil, and Robitussin to increase the amount of fertile cervical fluid that I have. All to no avail. During the last two cycles I have begun to use Pre-seed to try and replace EWCM and make a friendly home for those little swimmers in my body.

I also had a positive OPK and my temp went up this morning. Hopefully it stays up. Either way, I am worried about the 2WW (week wait) because this is the first cycle that I feel like my body has a good chance of a BFP. I don't know how long I will be able to avoid those damn pee sticks. I can already feel them staring at me from my fertility bag upstairs. (yes, I have a fertility bag. Don't laugh. It contains OPK's, some free HPT's and my Pre-seed. I try not to show it to guests, lol)

Wish me luck (and patience)....

1 comment:

  1. wait... you don't show that bag off to everyone who walks in the door? lol. Anyway, I've got my fingers crossed that is it for you. I've had a few of those promising cycles that turned to shit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ;)