background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello cycle 11

Ug. My period starts today. This is the start of cycle 11 of trying to have a baby. It is so depressing. We really gave it our best shot this cycle, sexcapade and all. Oh well.

We are discussing taking a trip these next few weeks. Possibly Cedar Point, the Keys, or Disney. We can't decide. I do think we need to celebrate the start of cycle 11, so that I don't feel completely depressed and hopeless.

I am trying to make a dr's appointment for M. Hopefully we can get an SA (semen analysis) to see if it is a quick fix before I can go to the dr. in September. I just feel like it might never happen. I'm having a difficult time with that thought. Will we think of paying for IUI or IVF or just go to adoption. Lots of questions with few answers.

Hopefully a trip will help take our minds off of this. Maybe a charting break is in order??

1 comment:

  1. sorry, I'm so late on this but I hope your break from charting is all it takes. (it's pretty boring to stalk a blank chart though, lol)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ;)