background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What not to do when TTC...



I completely fell off the wagon last night and messed up my usual TTC routine. I had 3 glasses of sh*tty wine and 2 shots, went to bed late, forgot to take my temp this morning, didn't have my PNV with breakfast, and forgot to take an OPK in the morning.

Normally I wouldn't care if I wasn't approaching the big O (ovulation that is). I hate to have missed a temp so close to when I usually have a temp shift, now I will be second guessing my crosshairs. Ug! Also, I like to take 2 OPK's a day, one in the late morning and one in the late afternoon because I often miss my LH surge and never get a positive. I'm hoping that I don't miss it because I drank a little too much last night and can't get my act together!

At least I had fun! Got to see my DH's cousin who is home from the Army and going overseas in a month. Also, ran into my cousin (and due to my sloppy nature, I kinda spilled the beans on trying to get pregnant, oops). It was great to chat with her on other topics as well.

::sigh:: Silly me... I must stay on that wagon tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)