background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

1st Appointment

So everything went really well at the first appointment. I love, love, love my new doctor, she was so calm and reassuring it was just what I needed to feel less anxious about everything. I think I'm finally starting to believe that I'm going to be a mom!!

M got to experience what an "exam" entails for all of us ladies and I hope he has more of an appreciation for how uncomfortable it is. I think I'm going to start doing one of those weekly quizzes to update on symptoms, etc, just because I think I will look back in 10 years and be glad that I did it. Hopefully I can stick to the commitment, only time will tell, ;)

Here's 2 pictures of the babe - about the size of a raspberry. On Thursday he/she was measuring 7w5d which is right on target. We got to see the heartbeat, too, and the doctor said everything looked great.


I'm already in love!!

So here's the quiz:

How far along? 8 weeks today!

Weight gain/loss: I lost about 5 pounds, probably from all the nausea and puking.

Maternity clothes? I need to buy some maternity pants. I have bloat that won't fit in my pants and I'm hating my Be band. I'm going to go today to pick some out!

Stretch marks? Not from this angle ;)

Sleep? all the time, whenever I can sneak a nap. I don't think I've ever been so tired

Best moment this week? getting to see the baby and telling M's family. I think we're going to tell my family next week.

Food cravings: anything that won't make me puke. I tried popcorn yesterday, bad idea. Apparently, popcorn makes me puke - and puking popcorn is not fun. I think I'm still finding kernels when I blow my nose.

Gender: today I'm leaning towards boy, I don't know why

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? nope, too early

What I miss? I don't miss anything, because I'll take all the symptoms over 'not pregnant' any day

What I'm looking forward to: Getting out of 1st tri and feeling a little more assurance. Only 4 weeks!

Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

Milestones: Heartbeat!

Once my belly is no longer just fat, I might put some growing belly pics here, haven't decided yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)