background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nothing exciting, just the weekly update

How far along? 9 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss: I don't own a scale so I'm not sure.

Maternity clothes? Some days I wear my maternity pants, but I find I have to pull them up every 22 seconds which is kind of annoying, but then I don't have the top part of the pants digging into my bloat, so I still go back and forth. I really don't like the Be band, but it might come back out this week!

Stretch marks? Not from this angle ;)

Sleep? I wake up at least twice during the night, but I do love taking afternoon naps!

Best moment this week? Telling my parents!

Food cravings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch and pretzels

Gender: Still thinking boy, but who knows!

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? nope, too early

What I miss? I don't miss anything, because I'll take all the symptoms over 'not pregnant' any day

What I'm looking forward to: Next appointment next week, the 24th. I might beg my mother in law (who works in a women's hospital) if she can beg an ultra sound tech to sneak an ultra-sound if I don't get one next week!

Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

Milestones: Nothing this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)