background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Houston, we have a nursery!!

M and his friends set everything up yesterday and I go in the room every chance I get just to look at it all. I had a little buyers remorse after we bought the furniture, but now that it's home and I get to see it again, I love it even more and know it was the right choice!!

Here are a few photos (we'll probably be rearranging the furniture a little, but right now it doesn't really matter)





We had a doctor's appointment on Friday, too. I will never, ever, ever go to the Providence office again. We waited for an hour and 15 minutes. I had to send M to find rations because I hadn't eaten a big enough breakfast, and I had to pee in a cup and keep it in a paper bag at my chair (yes, I was that girl)until we went in because I couldn't hold it any longer. Back to the smaller office I go.

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, it was in the 150's, and the doctor almost seemed surprised at how "strong" it was. Which makes me excited! It is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard!

We will be scheduling the "BIG" ultrasound for about 3 1/2 weeks from now, hopefully we can fit it in with our next appointment. Unfortunately the smaller office wasn't open on Friday so I have to wait until tomorrow to actually make the appointment. I can't wait to see the baby again and get to find out if we have a boy or a girl. We have a lot more choices to make, and it will be fun to get to start thinking about bedding, and other options.

In other news, M finished the patio in the back, and it is BEAUTIFUL! He is so great at what he does. I can't wait to have a BBQ back there, get the pool set up and really be able to enjoy our backyard. We just need to get some grass growing where we had to tear up the lawn, but otherwise it looks great!

We also got to go to a Red Sox game on Friday with some close friends. It was a lot of fun!

Now for the weekly update!

How far along? 15 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss: Holding steady at down 5 pounds. I almost can't believe it with how my clothes are fitting, but I'm trusting the Dr's scale!

Maternity clothes? Pretty much all the time. I can still get away with regular shirts, but my choices are limited. I've started putting away some clothes to make room for the maternity clothes that I have.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? Ok, but I'm having a hard time not sleeping on my back. I always seem to wake-up on my back, and then I feel like a bad mom which keeps me awake for a little longer. It's so hard not to stress the little things!

Best moment this week? Setting up the crib

Food cravings: Not really, I'm eating most of the normal foods, but I'm a little sad that Kraft mac and cheese is now making me nauseous.

Gender: Still thinking boy, we'll see in a few weeks

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? I don't think I've felt anything. Sometimes when I'm laying in bed I try to concentrate to see if I'm feeling anything, but there's nothing. I'm hoping to get some flutters within a few weeks.

What I miss? Nothing right now, I feel great and anything I have to complain about just isn't worth it!

What I'm looking forward to: The BIG ultrasound and getting to register for all the baby stuff in a few weeks

Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

Milestones: 3rd appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)