background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 6, 2010

BIG ultrasound

Since the big ultrasound where we'll find out the sex of the baby is merely 13 days away, I thought it would be fun to add a poll. :::points to the right:::

Some information that may sway you one way or the other:

Carrying: It seems low (boy) but it's hard to tell because I'm tall and it's so early.
Heart Rate: Has been consistently in the 140's to 150's, the old wives say under 140 is boy
Cravings:
mostly sweet stuff, again the old wives say girl
M's weight gain:
Not sure, he lost a lot of weight right around the time I got pregnant, and now seems to have put some of it back on, if M gains weight during my pregnancy they say girl, but I don't know if this counts
Face shape:
a few people have told me it looks like I've lost weight in my face, a not round face during pregnancy is a boy
Acne: my face has cleared up considerably since the 1st trimester, the old bags say boy
Age: age at conception 26, year of conception 2010, both even the Mayans say girl
Dry Hands: boy, but my hands are always dry...
Morning Sickness: I had some for about 6 weeks, I would say moderate, the old wives say bad m/s indicates a girl
Chinese Gender Predictor: Boy

There are also a couple that involve me mixing some of my urine with Drain-O or using it to water seeds to see which grow. I think I'm going to skip those ;) I will definitely post as soon as we get home on the 19th!

Here's the belly shot (don't laugh) - I don't often get to see myself from this perspective and it looks a lot bigger than I thought!
16 weeks 5 days

1 comment:

Tell me what you think ;)