background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

So three years ago today, M and I tied the knot. I almost can't believe it's been three years...

I think back to how neurotic I was about wedding stuff and I laugh because I'm about that neurotic about baby stuff, too. (Mom, shhhhh, I know what you're thinking). The day was perfect, even with the problems - yes, I screwed up the directions to the reception in the program, so shoot me. We had the only 60 degree rainy day in August - but our pictures were still beautiful inside the reception hall. The food was delicious, the dj did an awesome job, and we had the best 200 friends and family anyone could ask for to celebrate with!

And now we have little Ezra on the way. As much as we both wanted to already have started our family, I can't help but be thankful for God's timing. It took us a year and a half to finally get a sticky baby, and the timing really couldn't have been better - even though that was a hard reality to come to.

We have so much to look forward to in the next year and so much to be thankful for right now. I've decided to make this a "thankful post"

Today, I'm thankful for:

- a perfect house, with a perfect yard - exactly what we both always wanted - and the price wasn't bad either!
-we both have stable jobs that we usually like
-2 cute but crazy dogs
-lots of helpful family and friends - especially when painting, moving or picking up furniture, recovering from accidents, or just for a laugh and some company
-we make each other laugh more than we make each other yell or cry
-little Ezra... he's changed us so much already and we don't even know him yet

I'm sure this next year will be the most crazy with our new addition, but I know that August 10, 2011 I'll have even more to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)