background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ezra's first Christmas

Besides for a big snafu on Christmas Eve (I won't get into it), the day was perfect!  Ezra wasn't too cranky, slept long enough for mom to eat her Christmas dinner, and socialized with his family.



He watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" with his mom on Christmas Eve.  I'm hoping to make this a mandatory tradition.  We all know I'm a Peanuts fan.



He got lots of great toys for when he gets a little bigger from family and lots of clothes!  The bigger sizes are great because he's already in 6 months clothes - I feel like we'll cruise right through 6 months and be in 9 months before the winter is over.

My cousin who lives far away even made him the cutest elf hat!!  She's been doing a lot of great baby hats - frogs, giraffes, sports teams - but this is the cutest in my opinion!  Let me know if you'd be interested in one - I can get you in touch.



He loved that Santa put together his Excersaucer for him to play with Christmas morning. (and Santa had a hard time, he told me.  Those things are almost impossible to put together without losing a finger!)  He also enjoyed crinkling wrapping paper.
It looks like he's paying attention to his present, but really he's just staring at those darn pandas.

"These Pandas won't stop staring at me!"

Baby torture- but it must be done..


I think he even made a new friend:

1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! That last pic is so cute! We got Jack a Cookie Monster too, every kid loves Elmo, so we wanted him to be a little different :) We had some snafus too (to say the least) during our Christmas, but all in all it was great. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ;)