background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

4 Month Favorite Things

So I'm late with the 4 month favorite things... so shoot me

I can only say we have 2 things to add to the favorites list this month.  Things haven't changed much around here.  Ezra is a jumping machine, we love our fisherprice seahorse, and the grapes still make the diaper bag every day.

Diaper sprayer

This is my new BFF.  Affectionately called "the crap blaster," it is a homemade attachment to our toilet.  Basically it blasts all the "solid waste" (aka poop) off the dirty diaper and sends it into the toilet where it belongs.  Ezra's poop has not made it to "ploppable" yet, and I refuse to scrape (yes, folks, these are the things you must contemplate when diapering, plopping/scraping/blasting poop) so the sprayer is a necessity to keep the nasties out of the washing machine.

Mike the Builder was able to McGyver a sink sprayer to the back of the toilet.  Retail, a diaper sprayer will cost you about 40 smackers.  Mike saved us about 30.  Sweet.

The sprayer is also good for cleaning the toilet and sink, and spraying Mike with cold water when he's in the shower.

Kodak Playsport HD Waterproof Video Camera


Love this.  It is basically like a Flip video camera except you use a memory card instead of internal memory.  It fits in your pocket and is super easy to use.

We have a larger video camera that we just don't ever take out to take quick videos of the little guy so this is perfect.  I love to record short videos of all the cute things he does and this works great.  The picture looks good and it's really easy to transfer to the computer.  I love that it's waterproof, too, so that I don't really have to worry about it around the pool or when covered in Ezra's drool.

Plus, we got in on clearance at Target.  Sah-weet.

2 comments:

  1. "It's real nice, I got it at Target"
    I couldn't resist...Talladega Nights is one of my fave movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a poop sprayer :) Luckily my toddler has mostly 'man poops' these days...

    Yay for cloth diaperers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ;)