background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

How NOT to make yourself less obssessive and crazy

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone gets excited this is NOT a pregnancy test!

So, the other day, I decided to test the "OPK as HPT" theory found here because I have a plethora of OPK's and I'm too cheap and busy to go out and buy some HPT's.

This is what I got this morning:

Almost positive. The test line is on the left and the control line is on the right. An OPK is positive when the test line (or part of it) is as dark or darker than the control line. I have never gotten a more positive OPK, even when I was using them correctly. (Disclaimer: I have seen them more positive in photos, my my tests are consistently "almost" positive when I'm about to ovulate, and get lighter from this point)

So now I'm completely freaking out. I dumped out my pee so I will have to wait until tomorrow morning, unless I can make it to a CVS before working tonight. I don't really want to buy HPT's at my new Target job, but I might not be able to resist. Tomorrow is DH's birthday, wouldn't it be fun to wrap up a positive and give it to him!!!!

Again, I'll keep you all posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)