background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

Ebay and Amazon...

will suck up hours of your time if you let it. I've discovered this.

In my nesting frenzy, I've decided that I want to find something Peanuts comic strip related for the baby's room. If you don't know me, I have a slight obsession with Peanuts. I love reading the comic strips. What I'm looking for, I don't really know.

Well, in my searches I've found a lot of interesting, strange, and almost incomprehensible things, as well as a few things that I feel like I must have - but not for the baby's room.

Who on earth would wear this....


and it comes with a snoopy necktie, lol.

I think I have to have this...



and this...



They even have Charlie Brown panties on ebay, lol.

But nothing baby room appropriate, that isn't practically snoopy sucking on a bottle.

I did come across this:



Which I will be ordering as soon as I get my first pay check in September!!

Now I should get back to something more productive, like working on the crib bumper, cleaning or making dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)