background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

So October is a busy month for birthday's in my family, and it looks like we'll be adding another sometime soon... sorry folks.

But today is a celebration of ME!  I was born 27 years ago today at 7:31 am according to the only two people I know who were in the room, my parents. 

I had a gut feeling that Ezra would decide that October 13th is a fabulous day to have a birthday, too, but no signs of him making an appearance before midnight tonight.  We have been trying a variety of techniques to get labor started, none of which have worked.  (yes mom, I rubbed my ankles last night...)

I'm just noticing that it is more and more difficult to do anything physical - walking, moving, rolling over, reaching for the remote, etc.  We went shopping at Target today and now my whole left side hurts.  And every time I have the smallest twinge my brain goes into overdrive, I note the time, how long it lasted and then I realize I just have gas or I need to move.

But we shall see.  In honor of my birthday, my loving husband is out right now picking up a:



Yes, folks, a Carvel ice cream cake - I think I'm more excited about that right now than the small celebration.

My fabulous mother picked out the perfect matching Vera Bradley wallet to my new diaper bag with a little something special inside.  I already switched all my stuff over to it, so exciting.

My husband even got me a card from Ezra and crossed out the past tense and made it future tense in the card.  So cute!  (lets be honest, I cried).

And to top off a wonderful day, look what I found at Target - and Mike's cousin instinctively bought for me!!  (I thought I was going to have to order them online!!)

3 comments:

  1. Well, if he doesn't make an appearance today he can wait until my birthday on the 17th, good day to be born also. =)
    (Long time follower, not often commentor) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope Ezra will have a birthday very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Come on Ezra...give your mom a late birthday present!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ;)