background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

It was my 26th birthday yesterday.  M was the sweetest and set my present up in the morning before I went to work with a bouquet of pink roses.  He's the best!  Then family and friends came over for ice cream cake and snacks.  It was just so perfect!

So I feel like I'm finally moving on and I'm back to my old self a little more each day.  Sometimes I still cry and have moments of sadness but they are getting fewer and farther between.  Work is slowing down a little, but I'm aware that it's only a matter of time so to speak!

I'm excited for halloween and costume parties!  I love having something to look forward to.  Hopefully I can pull my costume together before it all starts.  I might have to post a picture when its all set...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)