background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

CD1

I forgot how much the first day of my period sucks.  I had to leave work early because my cramps were so bad, and I threw up on the way home. Fun.

I am excited to start a new cycle, and there is always a possibility that this will be it.  It's exciting and heartbreaking all at once.  I am thrilled at the prospect that we did get pregnant once, so maybe it will just happen more quickly this time.  Who knows?

I also decided that I need to do something about this funk.  Most days I'm ok, but the last few I've been pretty miserable.  My aunt just posted a picture of me on facebook and I almost cried.  So, I've used my birthday money to sign up for the gym.  I have a personal training appointment on Thursday afternoon, and I want to start yoga.  There is a class tonight, and I'm trying to convince myself to go.  We'll see how I feel in a few hours, it is cd1 after all!  I'm hoping some exercise and possibly shedding some poundage will give me a more positive outlook on things (and let me fit comfortably in my cutest outfits, which we know is really the reason).  I'm about 2 sizes away from the plus size stores and that completely freaks me out.

I've also decided to try to look on the bright side, so here is my nauseating positivity post:

-I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful house, and 2 cute dogs
-I have a great job with amazing students and I love going there everyday (at least ththe first part is true, heehee)
-I will be a mother some day, that day isn't today, but I get closer to that goal each day
-I love exercising and can't wait to start going to the gym (I'm trying to convince myself) and yoga sounds thrilling

I don't know if I feel better, but I am going to try to look on the bright side and make an effort to do the right thing!  Here's to new beginnings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)