background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spotting

I started spotting on Friday, and I was expecting my period in full force, but I'm still spotting.  I feel like this whole m/c is much more of an annoying waiting game than TTC ever was.  (I know in a few months I will retract that statement, but for now I'm sticking with it :P)

I think I will start temping in the AM, also.  I'm itching to have a chart going, I'm just hoping it won't stress me out more.  If my period starts tomorrow, that will be 40 days since the m/c, which isn't too bad.  I am at least glad that I didn't have to wait the 2 months my doctor prepared me for.

Hopefully I'll get my new beginning tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)