background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Birthday Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 weeks 1 day

I still can't believe that I'm actually pregnant. It's just unbelievable...

My dear husband can't seem to keep his mouth closed though, so now that our entire town knows about it I'm a little worried that something will happen. I'm trying to deal with those emotions without being irrational, but irrationality appears to be a symptom of pregnancy, lol.

Right now my symptoms include on and off cramping, a little nausea, fatigue (I take a nap every afternoon, just like my grandparents, lol), and some mood swings. There has only been one casualty of my mood swings though, poor M. As of today, my new symptom is vurping. I know you're all jealous.

I'm going to try and get M on board with the weekly belly pics, but right now he seems to think that's cheesy. We'll see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ;)